Trade name: VASCA, s.r.o.
Legal form: Ltd.
Residence: Gorazdova 34, 811 04 Bratislava, Slovenská republika
Operation address: Hotel pod Lipou****, Harmónia 3018, 900 01 Modra
CRN: 44 410 875,
VAT ID: SK 2022695158
registration in Companie´s register: District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, Part No: 54647/B
(hereinafter just „Service Provider“)
issues the following Trade conditions of providing services on web sites www.hotelpodlipou.sk with effect from December 1, 2016 (hereinafter just „Trade conditions“)
I. Initial regulations
- Trade conditions relate to each person who enters and uses the web sites www.hotelpodlipou.sk (hereinafter just „User“).
- Trade conditions modify the rights and duties of the contracting parties resulting from the contracts of providing services on web sites www.hotelpodlipou.sk, made between Service Provider and User of these web sites. The subject-matter of the contract is the use of services on web sites www.hotelpodlipou.sk. In case that User implicitely doesn´t agree with the observance of Trade conditions, he can´t use the services.
- The use of information or any kind of display on web sites www.hotelpodlipou.sk is a subject matter to Trade conditions.
- Data and information present on web sites www.hotelpodlipou.sk are informative and not obligatory if it is not stated differently. Service Provider is not responsible for any damages made on websites www.hotelpodlipou.sk by computer virus. User takes into consideration that Service Provider is not responsible for the content aspect of linking with external internet pages.
II. Rights and duties of Service Provider and User
- Using web sites www.hotelpodlipou.sk User confirms that he has acquainted himself with Trade conditions, he agrees with their wording and undertakes to follow them.
- Service Provider gives User his assent to use web sites www.hotelpodlipou.sk only for User´s personal need or for the purposes of legal relationships between User and Service Provider.
- As for the design of web sites www.hotelpodlipou.sk, their contents, logo, icons, texts, pictorial points, choice and disposing the points, their organization, graphic display, conversions and other points relating to this, all are protected by copyright and other law regulations relating to industrial property. User has no rights to these points. None of these points can be used, copied, differently reproduced, distributed, modified or publicly spread in any form or by any other means without Service Provider´s written assent.
- Service Provider reserves the right to restrict or refuse the access to web sites www.hotelpodlipou.sk even without giving the reason.
- Service Provider is not responsible for any damages, losses or expenses made in connection with lawless use or abuse of web sites www.hotelpodlipou.sk or in connection with impossibility of their use or their breakdown, defect, delay by transmission, or some other breakdown even if he was forewarned about the possible damages.
- In case that for some services provided by means of web sites www.hotelpodlipou.sk it´s necessary to give User´s personal data, User agrees with using his personal data for the purposes of informing about services, for the purposes of protection of Service Provider´s rights and authorized interests and for the purposes of contracting relationships between Service Provider and User.
- Providing any kind of information and personal data by User by means of web sites www.hotelpodlipou.sk, is considered as definite giving User´s assent to Service Provider for using this information and personal data for the purposes provided, mostly for the purposes of function of Provider´s business activity for the period when ít´s necessary to preserve and process tha data within the meaning of the valid legal regulations. Service Provider undertakes to keep taciturnity about such information and personal data, except for the cases when he is obligated to inform third party (particularly the authorities doing criminal proceeding) within the meaning of the valid legal regulations.
- Provider obligates to provide User with concluded services properly and on time.
- Provider obligates to follow Personal Data Security Act while making personal data public.
- Provider obligates not to interfere upon technical merit or upon the contents of web sites www.hotelpodlipou.sk.
- When User fills in the order form and sends it, he states his agreement with wording and acceptance of Tade conditions which he is obligatory to follow while using the services of web sites www.hotelpodlipou.sk.
- Service Provider undertakes to follow moral principles, so he can´ t place any kind of illegal, threatening, insulting, offensive, obscene, pornographic or abusive materials. He also reserves the right to the monitoring and censoring of the given data.
III. The way of making contracts concerning providing services
- In case the User is interested in ordering the services of the Provider, the User will fill in the reservation or contact form or order the services via e-mail.
In the reservation or contact form, the User has to fill in all required data. In the contact form or in the e-mail text the User is required to write the text of the order.
Reservation and contact form are published on the internet pages www.parkhotelnabaracke.sk.
- The order via the completed reservation or contact form will be sent by the User to the Provider via Internet. When such order is received by the Provider, it is considered as proposal to conclude a contract of providing services between Provider and User.
- The Provider accepts the proposal for concluding the contract of providing services by issuing the written confirmation of the booking the ordered services by 24 hours from the time the order is received. Next the Provider issues an advance invoice in the full price of the ordered services so the financial means are credited to the Provider´s bank account 14 days before the services are used.
- A part of advance invoice is the information for the User necessary for the payment of the ordered services to the Provider namely the Provider´s bank account, variable symbol and the price of the ordered services.
- Requirement for providing ordered services from the Provider is crediting the financial means in the full amount to the Provider´s bank account no later than 12 hours before the services are provided.
- In case the User doesn´t pay the Provider for the ordered services in the required amount or by the required time, the contract will be cancelled by the Provider before the services are provided.
- In case the contract of providing services is avoided by the User before the services are provided, the Provider has the right to demand cancellation fee from the User as a penalty for avoiding the Contract of providing services before they are provided.
- The amount of the cancellation fee depends on cancellation period. Cancellation period begins to pass when the written announcement about the avoiding the Contract of providing services before they are provided is delivered to the Provider, and when the Provider confirms in written form that the User´s announcement about the avoiding the Contract of providing services before they are provided has been received and registered.
- The Provider has the right to demand cancellation fees from the User in the following amounts:
- cancelling the order more than 30 days before the services are taken 0 % of the price of the ordered services
- cancelling the order 29 - 21 days before the services are taken 25% of the price of the ordered services
- cancelling the order 20 - 14 days before the services are taken / used 50% of the price of the ordered services
- cancelling the order 13 - 7 days before the services are taken 80% of the price of the ordered services
- cancelling the order less than 6 days before the services are taken 100% of the price of the ordered services
10. In case the User avoids the contract of providing services before they are provided for serious reasons like institutional treatment, natural disaster, military duties, death, serious disease or death of some family member, and he proves this fact in written form to the Provider, the Provider will not demand any cancellation fee from the User.
IV. Final regulations
- When User starts using the services of web pages www.hotelpodlipou.sk , Trade conditions come into effect.
- Trade conditions can be modified, published and changed only by Service Provider.
- The User proclaims that he has read the trading conditions and agrees with the terms by filling and sending the reservation form or contact form or email in order to use the services of the Provider published on the web pages www.hotelpodlipou.sk.